Thursday, November 4, 2010

Mind Memory

Recently during the Melbourne Cup Spring Carnival an article was written about one of Australia's top horse trainers, Gai Waterhouse. Every morning she get's up at 2.30am other than Sunday when she awakens at 6am. How does she do it? Her MIND would be like a steel trap after years of practice, something that would be tough for us mere mortals would be a breeze for Gai. Her mind is attuned, as could ours, after all, isn't sleep only practice for dying. Experts say 5 hours is all we really need to have each night, but unlike Gai, who is driven by success, sleep is our greatest handicap. Practice it folks & Mind Memory will do the rest for you.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the post Lynn. I will remember Gai and her steel trap mind tonight when I am getting up after another night of just a few hours of broken sleep and will remember to be grateful for the way that my body has allowed me to function for the last 3 years on 3-5 hours of broken sleep a night.You are so right though, if you had told me a few years ago that I would be able to function on such little sleep for such a long time and I would have said it wasn't possible. Last night I got 5 hours in a row (unheard of) and it was heaven.

    ReplyDelete